- Prevents break-ins: If excessive force is applied, the clutch mechanism disengages the lever from the lock, preventing unauthorized entry.
- Increased durability: Clutch levers absorb excessive force and impact, so they last longer.
- Easy to use: Due to their smooth and effortless operation, clutch levers are easier to use in areas with high traffic.
- Reduces maintenance costs: Clutch levers require less maintenance and replacement than rigid levers because they are less likely to get damaged by excessive force.
- Lower cost: Rigid levers are generally cheaper than clutch levers, making them a budget-friendly option.
- Easy to use: Since they don’t clutch in the locked position, it’s easier to understand when the handle is locked.
- Senior friendly: Older people find rigid levers easier to use than clutch levers, as they require less force to operate.
Experienced and certified technicians
Locally owned and operated
Fully licensed, bonded, and insured
Transparent pricing with no hidden fees